When Goals/Dreams Begin to Manifest
Four years ago, I decided to put into practice the principles I had learned during my DreamBuilder training. I offer them for your consideration:
– Have a clear vision of what it is you want to be, have, do, give and so on.
– Check out if the dream is big enough
– Don’t worry about how to achieve your goal
– Make a commitment to take the necessary steps
– Befriend your fears
– Surround yourself with like-minded people who cheer for you
– Avoid those who criticize you, put you down, or try to keep you small
– Become aware of your thoughts and how they affect your results
– Focus on what is working in your life and give thanks
– Appreciate that knowledge is power and continue learning
At first it felt like I had landed on a new planet where I didn’t know my way around. By using my old ways, I kept running into the same old problems and lost energy and money in the process. But ever so gradually I began to notice changes in my favour. Unexpected help and inspiring experiences began to give me back my courage to continue on this transformational path. It became easier to tackle projects like writing a book, teaching courses and workshops, and acquiring coaching clients.
When people now tell me that they feel I’ve been sent to them to help them expand their awareness and feeling of self-empowerment, I know that I am fulfilling my life purpose. It is exhilarating to know that my struggles to manifest my dream as a spiritual mentor have come to fruition but there is always more. This kind of engagement with life makes me get up in the morning ready to receive the new day with vigor, excitement, and wonder what experiences it will bring.
If you are looking for self-inspiration or a gift for friends or family members, check out my book “When Life Has Other Plans…Discover the Hidden Gifts”. It’s easy to read, resonates with the heart, and brings comfort and a sense of empowerment to those going through difficult times.